MXPlayer is one of the best video player for Android devices. It supports high definition videos and streaming. Thus, you can fully enjoy your experience. But did you know that there is a new feature added by MXPlayer? Good news for TV users as they can already use MXPlayer via Chromecast.
So, if you want to know how to set up your devices, this article is right for you. We will give you the step-by-step process on how to connect your devices to your television in order to use MXPlayer. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the guide below.
How to Connect MXPlayer Chromecast
Now, you may stream videos using MXPlayer on your television with the help of Chromecast. If you’re using Android, you may download mx player apk and have it installed on your mobile device. So, without further ado, follow the steps below to proceed.
- First off, connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV then plug in the power cable.
- Now, install Localcast app on your mobile device. Launch it once installation is done. You can choose between the free and premium version of the application.
- On the main interface of the program, you will find a WiFi-like icon button. Tap on it to enter the detection mode.
- Connect your device to the nearby Chromecast signal which is your television. Make sure that you connect to the right Chromecast.
- After that, select the video that you want to watch. It can be online videos or locally saved ones—doesn’t matter because it is supported by MXPlayer.
- On your video player, you will find a share button. Tap on it then choose Localcast from the options.
- Finally, select the device onto which you will cast your video.
And that’s how easy it is to use MXPlayer for Chromecast!
Thank you for visiting our website. we hope that you had a wonderful time. Please try to visit our homepage for other topics that you might find interesting – The Menorah-Books Team.